Saturday, August 31, 2013

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater

Let me just cut to the chase.I love this product. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.

Cost: ₱445 (Rustans) = $7 (Nordstrom)

*The ₱ price is inclusive of tax, I think.

DETAILS from Nordstrom:
A refreshing, hydrating mist to use any time. Formulated simply with fragrant herbal extracts and rosewater for a pleasant pick-me-up for dehydrated, tight and uncomfortable skin. Gentle, non-irritating.

INGREDIENTS:
Deionized Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Bladderwrack Extract, Herbal Extract, Rose Extract, Gardenia Extract, Propylene Glycol.

I don't go squandering my money on products that I'm clueless about. Prior to deciding to buy or not, I read reviews from different bloggers and of course from makeupalley (this site helps me reach a decision).

It PAYS to read reviews first before purchasing anything. Few months ago, I bought this whitening toner on a whim, I ended up giving it away. Merde!I just wasted my hard-earned money.

J'ai regretté le temps et l'argent que ça m'a coûté.

From all the reviews I have read and reviewed, the pros outweighed the negative comments. Majority loved this product. Pourquoi? Why?

This stuff — when you have enough moisture on your skin, enhances it even more. I spritz an okay amount of this product on my face wearing only a BB cream. I took my mirror and stared in amazement. My face glowed with freshness.

This product gives you quite a dewy effect. I really love it. You would actually see your face really plump with hydration.

I don't want to exaggerate things but really.

The smell is amazing too. Ça c'est bon! Not the strong and fake rose smell. The smell is not long-lasting though.

I have read from the reviews this stuff can be applied on your make up to hold it longer.

Yes, a lot of them said that but for me, it actually ruined like melting it all off when I sprayed it on top of my BB cream. I think I did all wrong. Spray it one-hand apart and not really soak the face with it. Few spritz did the trick.

Kudos to MB's facial spray. I've used Evian Facial Spray but it didn't really impress me.

I spritz a small amount on my hand and spread it on the small area. It gives quite a shine here. And that's how your face would look like if you spritz it on.





**A photo taken from shop.nordstrom.com


Vodkapomme says:
✓Glowing skin
✓Hydrated skin
✓Affordable
✓For All Skin types (so sensitive-skinned people need not to worry)
✓Amazing smell

What are your thoughts? Partagez vos pensées! Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment